DBF-to-Oracle is a program to migrate FoxPro/DBase databases to Oracle server. Key features:
(1) all DBF data types and attributes are supported
(2) works with all versions of Linux/Unix and Windows Oracle servers;
(3) merges DBF data into an existing Oracle tables;
(4) all DBase encodings are supported;
(5) support for large .dbf files (4GB+);
(6) stores conversion settings into profile;
(7) command line support;
(8) easy-to-use wizard style interface;
(9) full install/uninstall support;
(10) unlimited 24/7 support service;
(11) 1-year subscription for updates
DBF-to-Oracle is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-11-04. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8.
DBF-to-Oracle (version 3.1) has a file size of 15.35 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 90 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.